Principles of Control Self Assessment (CSA)
Membahas secara komprehensip, mendasar dan systematis Control Self Assessment (CSA) mulai dari pengenalan, implementasi hingga pelaporannya.
Who should attend?
- Auditors who want to “get familiar with the process.”
- Senior-level internal auditors looking for a fresh approach to providing service within their organizations.
- Non-auditors who are well acquainted with internal controls and are ready to learn a new method for evaluating control.
Your opportunity to:
- Learn how organizations use CSA to determine how well business objectives are being met.
- Review internal audit’s role, the various CSA formats, and the control frameworks used during a self-assessment.
- Understand the basic skills needed to facilitate a CSA workshop.
- Experience a CSA workshop demonstration.
- Gain strategies for CSA implementation
- Background and Overview
- Understand what CSA is and what it is not
- The benefits of CSA
- Discuss the internal auditing controversies surrounding CSA
- Cultural Necessities: Assessing Organizational Culture
- Evaluate your organization’s culture
- Impact of employee empowerment on the CSA process
- Use an instrument designed to assess organizational culture as it relates to CSA
- CSA Formats
- Understand the major formats organizations are using in CSA: workshops, surveys, and others
- Be aware of the advantages and disadvantages of the various CSA formats
- Select the appropriate format for your organization
- Control Frameworks: Tools for Meeting Organizational Objectives
- Understand how to use a framework in CSA
- Identify control frameworks available for use in CSA
- Understand how to design controls
- Reporting and Quality Assurance
- Understand how organizations are reporting CSA results
- Understand the work needed to rely on CSA results
- Discuss the impact of implementing CSA in your organization
- CSA Skills Introduction
- CSA facilitation strategies and generic facilitator responsibilities
- Additional responsibilities for CSA facilitators
- Understand several different approaches to facilitating workshops
- CSA Implementation
- Be familiar with the resources CSA implementation requires
- Understand various implementation options available
- Know what to do next with CSA